Software Sales Development Representative
Clickspace develops innovative software solutions for the hospitality category. You can see our product Clickspace TV in any Canadian Brewhouse or Shark Club throughout Canada.
A Clickspace SDR is responsible for arranging demos of Clickspace TV with bars, restaurants, and pubs in Canada and the US. The successful candidate will be part of the Clickspace Sales team with the opportunity to grow into an Account Executive role. They will be trained on the latest techniques in outbound sales development. Responsibilities include:
- Identify and add prospective customers to the CRM
- Profile target accounts and establish a fit
- Follow the Clickspace sales activity waterfall to contact target accounts with specific benefits of our solutions
- Qualify target accounts that have expressed an interest
- Schedule product demos with Account Executives
Ideal candidates have the following:
- Experience . We are looking for someone with 2-3 years of sales experience involving cold-calling and direct selling. Having worked in a bar, restaurant or pub will be helpful.
- Are looking to develop a career in sales. This is an entry level sales position. The SDR position is part of an overall outbound sales strategy. Our sales techniques are the same ones used by leading software companies such as Salesforce.com,
- We are located downtown 1 block from the C-train. We have a complimentary gym and golf simulator in our building.
- Outgoing and Creative. You must be able to communicate clearly, and with confidence. There is some cold calling to gather information but our sales philosophy DOESN'T believe in mass cold calling. You must be creative and able to find ways to connect with prospective customers in fun ways. We believe passionately in the value of our products and don't want to waste our time on prospects that are not a good fit.
- Enjoy technology. We are a tech company. We develop innovating new Internet-based software products. We are always leveraging internet technologies to streamline our business. You must have experience with computers and the internet as you'll be using video conferencing, CRM software, Google apps, and social media constantly.
- Organized Team Player. This is not a lone wolf position. The SDR role is an integral part of the whole company. If you like to work in a cluttered environment you won't do well in this position. A mild level of OCD is helpful because you can't be effective if you don't maintain good records on your customer engagements. Your feedback on specific features and understand our customer's needs and concerns are critically important to our development team. You'll need to be able to communicate their feedback objectively.